Monday, January 09, 2006

 

Monday morning stock-take January 9th

A look at our green stocks this morning tells me that we are going to run out of certain coffees pretty soon.

Costa Rica Coopronaranjo "El Roble" - It'll be my last roast of this coffee this week and then there will be no more :-( I expect to have some Costa Rica "Dota" Tarrazu until the end of February, subject to sales of bulk green coffee.

Java "Kayumas" - We probably just have enough to last until Jan 19 when we will be suspending ordering for 3 weeks. It is unlikely to be around after our trip.

e.caffe - This old favourite goes out with the Java, I'm afraid!

On the plus side, I'm in the process of re-blending Espresso San Giorgio and expect to re-introduce this coffee by the end of the week.

Just keep your eyes on the
online store in our main site, but new arrivals will always be announced here also.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?